• Manuela Muttoni

B-1/B-2 Temporary Visitors (Business/Pleasure)


B-1/B-2 visas are intended for temporary visitors coming to the United States for business and short-term training (B-1) or for pleasure (B-2);

B-1/B/2 visas are issued based on the temporary nature of the travel, and may be used to negotiating contracts, attending exhibitions and conferences, short-term training, and consultations with business associates, suppliers and customers (B-1), and for sightseeing, visiting friends and relatives, obtaining medical treatment (B-2).

B visas are not valid for employment in the United States.

15 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Update for employers during COVID-19 pandemic

A brief overview of some useful resources for employers to prepare for COVID-19 health emergency. To read file, please follow the link here. **The purpose of this blog, and any content provided, is fo

New York State Paid Family Leave – 2019 Updates

January 1, 2019: Employees in New York State are eligible to receive 10 weeks of Paid Family Leave (PFL) benefits during any 52-week calendar period at 55% of their average weekly wage, up from eight

Attorney Advertising

Legal Disclaimer
© 2018 Muttoni Law PLLC

© 2018 by MLor